tindie is doing fantastic, and I’m still just trying to keep up. In the last week, I made some pretty dramatic changes to setup changes that will come in the next week – hopefully before OSCON. If you are coming to Portland for OSCON, let me know and lets meet up!
- Send private messages through Wanted Listings! –No more posting your email address publicly for the world to see. If you want to share sensitive information, you can send private messages to the person that created the Wanted listing.
- Emails on new comments –When you get a new comment on your Wanted listing or Gadget, you’ll be notified.
- Faster! –I made some behind the scenes changes that have made some processes much quicker.
- Gadget Sort –Sort gadgets by Most Popular, Most Recent, Most Expensive, and Least Expensive
- Breadcrumbs & Design changes –Just trying to make the site a little bit cleaner & easier to use
For people with gadgets for sale, a few new policy changes. If you do not have the following bits of information filled out, unfortunately, your gadgets will not be available for purchase. Please make sure that all of your gadgets have-
- A domestic shipping amount (something greater than $0.00)
- The number of items in stock (something greater than 0)
Also please make sure you have your PayPal email saved. I can’t send your funds without it and therefore can’t list your gadgets for sale until that is saved. If you have any questions, just let me know.
But thanks again everyone. I’m working on some fun features, so be on the lookout!